Transportation Services provides support for all campus transportation needs. We have several transportation programs geared towards enhancing sustainability and efficiency for all Santa Clara University students, faculty, and staff.
Carpool - Faculty, Staff, and Student Parking Incentives
- Register all participants in the carpool at the Campus Safety office. There is no fee associated with the Carpool Programs.
- Receive a Carpool sticker that must be visible on the vehicle of use.
- Upon arrival, the carpool participants must be verified by Campus Safety at the Main Gate.
- Once verified, the vehicle will be issued a daily parking pass to be coupled with the Carpool sticker.
- Each Carpool will receive 5 daily parking passes per month for participant's use during the month of issuance and must be validated on the day of use by Campus Safety at the Main Gate.
To apply for the program, fill out the Carpool Program form
Derozap - Bicycle Commuter Program & Dero Fixit Stations
Does your bike need fixing? To support University staff, faculty, and student bicyclists, Transportation Services recently installed four Dero Bike Fixit stations around campus. »Info
Transit - Discount Program for Faculty and Staff
- Cal Train
Zagster - Bicycle Sharing Program
Zimride - Carpool and Ridesharing Community
Santa Clara University Zimride is our new private rideshare social network that can use Facebook to make a fun and easy way to share the seats in your car or catch a ride for commutes, road trips, and popular events. With Zimride, you can find SCU friends, classmates, and coworkers going the same way you are. If you have a car, split costs by offering rides. If you don’t have a car, find rides where you need to go.
Zipcar - Car Sharing Program
All programs are open for staff and faculty to take advantage of! If you have any questions please feel free to email, call, or stop by.