Graduation Year: 2016
Hometown: Red Bluff, CA
Current Residence: Boston, MA
Major at Santa Clara: Marketing & Communication
Favorite memory from Santa Clara
- Being recognized for my work towards diversity and inclusion during my 4 years with the Gracelyn Rillorta Bateman Inclusive Excellence Award and Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, S.J. Award.
- Late night runs to the Bronco and TPumps.
- Going to SCU Basketball and Soccer Games.
Extracurricular activities while a student at SCU
- Unity 4 | Leader and Original Writer
- Leavey Black Business Association | Co-Founder and Co-President
- Associated Student Government | VP of Public Relations
- Retail Studies Student Association | Recruitment Chair
- University Villas | Neighborhood Representative (NR)
- LOOP | Mentor - Igwebuike | Love Jones Event Planner
- SCCAP | Volunteer - Leavey School of Business | Peer Advisor
- Associated Student Government | Off-Campus Chair
- Igwebuike | Freshman Chair/Promo Team Leader
- Associated Student Government | Freshman Chair
- Campisi | Communitas Community Council
- Orientation Leader - Welcome Weeks Committee
- Graduate Business School Career Management Student Assistant
- Santa Clara University Athletics Marketing Intern
- University Committees: Benson Memorial Steering Committee, Inaugural Black History Month Planning Committee, Parking and Transportation Committee
My hobbies and interests
- Game Nights
- Watching sporting events (Go Broncos!)
Things I am good at...
- Making people laugh
- Event planning
Expertise that I have acquired in my life and career that I bring to my term of service on the SCU Alumni Board
- The ability to bridge strategy and execution
- Ability to bring together stakeholders to create a new initiative