Graduation Year: 2007
Hometown: Scarsdale, NY
Current Residence: Victor, NY
Major at Santa Clara: Graduate - Pastoral Ministries
Favorite memory from Santa Clara
- Meeting people from all over the diocese, state, and world in the Pastoral Ministries Graduate Program.
- "Break Time" during each evening class when students from multiple GPPM classes would meet in the hallway for a hearty snack (dinner for some!), conversation, and camaraderie.
Extracurricular activities while a student at SCU
- Not applicable as I was working full time in a Parish and had a family at the time of my studies.
My hobbies and interests
- Family and Friends
- Service Projects
- Time spent Outdoors
Things I am good at...
- Working with people - welcome, listening, finding common ground, and sharing unique gifts of each member of a group
- Organizing and implementation of projects
- Building consensus
Expertise that I have acquired in my life and career that I bring to my term of service on the SCU Alumni Board
- Areas listed above plus my Catholic Faith lived and learned - fundamental belief in the Dignity of each Human Person, the Great Double Commandment, and that all is a gratuitous gift from God.