Graduation Year: 2007
Hometown: Glendale, CA
Current Residence: Santa Monica, CA
Major at Santa Clara: Economics
Favorite memory from Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Community Action Program (SCCAP) activities
- Traveling for Ultimate Frisbee tournaments
- Study abroad in Australia
Extracurricular activities while a student at SCU
- Student worker, Career Center
- Santa Clara Community Action Program (SCCAP) ESL On-Campus
- SCCAP Labor Action Committee
- Ultimate Frisbee Club
My hobbies and interests
- Hiking; cycling
- Surfing & paddle boarding
- Agave spirits and Mexican culture
Things I am good at...
- I enjoy applying the practical side of all that I learn as well as taking opportunities for sharing my knowledge. Over time, I've gotten better at drawing on my strengths, asking for help when I need it, and at empowering others to access resources in the learning process. I am also a dad, dog-owner, and triathlete--though still a novice at two of the three!
Expertise that I have acquired in my life and career that I bring to my term of service on the SCU Alumni Board
- I am an entrepreneur with a background in education. Over the course of my education and professional development, I've developed a keen interest in management and training. I am a systems thinker and rely on logic as well as human-centered design concepts to solve real-world problems. I strive to be empathetic in all of my relationships and have developed an ability to lead teams and projects across time, space, and shifting circumstances.