Graduation Year: 2015, MBA 2018
Hometown: El Paso, TX
Current Residence: Austin, TX
Major at Santa Clara: Marketing and Communication
Occupation: Director, Brand Programs and Sponsorships, Arctic Wolf
Favorite memory from Santa Clara
- Finding my home away from home in the 19 SCU friends that I still talk to on a regular basis and go on yearly trips with.
Extracurricular activities while a student at SCU
- Resident Advisor
- Lambda Pi Eta (Communication Honor Society) - Vice President
- Kappa Alpha Theta
- Panhellenic Honor Society
- Shadow SCU
- Intramural sports: softball and soccer
- Women in Business
- Supply Chain Management Society
My hobbies and interests
- Giving back to the Community
Things I am good at...
- Marketing & Event Planning
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Relationship Development & Team Building
- Cross Team Collaboration
Expertise that I have acquired in my life and career that I bring to my term of service on the SCU Alumni Board
- My experience as an Undergrad, Graduate student & Guest Lecturer gives me a unique approach to understanding the needs and wants of SCU’s students, alumni, and faculty.
- I’ve done pro-bono marketing work across a variety of organizations from medical companies and practices to new startups which have pushed me to become a creative problem solver.
- I work on a global team and through my extensive travel, I’ve been exposed to many different cultures and ways of thinking which allows me to help prepare those I mentor as SCU’s Kappa Alpha Theta Marketing Advisor and in our VMware/Leavy school of Business partnership to be better prepared for entering a global workforce.