Graduation Year: 2015
Hometown: Windsor, CA
Current Residence: Sacramento, CA
Major at Santa Clara: Sociology (Major), Communication (Minor)
Occupation: Sr. Brand Marketing Specialist - Community & Partnerships @ Mountain Hardwear
Favorite memory from Santa Clara
- Participating in the annual Pilipino Culture Night (PCN) with Barkada of SCU, the Filipino cultural community organization on campus.
- Making lifelong friends.
Extracurricular activities while a student at SCU
- Barkada of SCU
- Sports Marketing Internship with SCU Athletics
- Arrupe Internship with Skills Plus Santa Clara Adult Education
- Study Abroad & International Internship (London, UK)
- Lambda Pi Eta
- Alpha Kappa Delta
- Intramural Volleyball
My hobbies and interests
- Hiking / Backpacking
- SUP / Kayaking
- Spending Time with Family & Friends
Things I am good at...
- Community Building
- Relationship & Partnership Development
- Nonprofit Fundraising
- Event Planning
- Advocacy for Underserved Populations
Expertise that I have acquired in my life and career that I bring to my term of service on the SCU Alumni Board
- In my current role I understand the importance of creative thinking, collaboration, and active listening and engagement. As someone who has previously worked in the nonprofit sector and serve as a board member for Bay Area nonprofits now, I continue to believe in the power of working in service for others, especially those underserved and underrepresented, and continue my passion for building community.