Santa Clara University is proud to spread the Bronco spirit across the globe through our chapters, which are led by active volunteers, ready and willing to plan and promote events meaningful to their unique community.
International Chapter Criteria:
- You must have a primary address in the country you are representing. Ideally, you must live there for at least six months of each year.
- Your country must have a minimum of 100 SCU alumni residents.
International Chapter Leader Requirements:
- Organize a minimum of one event each calendar year for the local alumni population.
- Serve as a resource for alumni within your community. This may include connecting alumni, parents and students, or prospective students in your area.
- Serve as a point of contact for the university and the SCU Alumni Association for events or programs held within your country.
- Maintain communication with your Alumni staff liaison.
- Maintain accurate contact information with the university and encourage others in your area to do the same.
- Allow your name and email address to be listed on your chapter webpage.
Support provided to International Chapter leaders by the SCU Alumni Association Office:
- A list of local alumni and their email addresses will be provided. Keep all alumni contact information and mailing lists confidential and used for alumni purposes only. Announcements or other communications used for personal, commercial, or political gain are strictly prohibited.
- A Facebook group will be created to assist with communication among alumni in your country.
- An alumni staff liaison will provide assistance with registering or promoting your events.