The Graduate Policy Committee (GPC) works to improve graduate teaching and learning, and the overall quality of graduate education in the Leavey School. In that capacity, it serves as the final locus of dialogue in the formulation of School policies, procedures, and guidelines that relate to graduate concerns.
The Graduate Policy Committee’s charge is to:
- Review and evaluate proposals for new graduate academic programs to ensure their academic rigor, resource allocation, and contribution to goals and mission of the School and the University.
- Review and evaluate proposals for substantive restructuring of graduate academic programs or departments to ensure the alignment of academic quality with the School's resource and goals.
- Review and evaluate the work of those charged with specific responsibilities for various aspects of the School’s graduate academic concerns.
- Install processes to ensure sufficient consultation with affected stakeholders and the community of the School and the University.
- Accounting: Amanda Badger
- Economics: Christian Helmers
- Finance: Atulya Sarin
- ISA: Sami Najafi
- Management: Manuel Velasquez
- Marketing: Al Bruno
- Ex officio: Toby McChesney, Minh Virasak
- Chair Seoyoung Kim