Continuing Education Calendar
September 2018 Continuing Education Opportunities
Stay current in your CEP designation by participating in some of these activities which have been pre-approved for Continuing Education credit.
Every CEP designee is required to complete 30 hours of Continuing Education every two years after receiving the designation. For example, if you received your CEP designation in 2017, your first continuing education application is due 12/31/2019. If you are unsure of your next due date, please check the MyCEP System or contact the Institute at email@example.com or (408) 554-2187.
- September 25-28, 2018 – 26th Annual NASPP Conference, San Diego, CA
- myStockOptions.com - CE for CEPs who complete the following courses and corresponding exams in the Learning Center (NOTE: A premium membership is required for access to the courses and exams.):
- Advanced Course on Restricted Stock, RSUs, and Performance Shares (5 hours)
- Advanced Course on Employee Stock Purchase Plans (5 hours)
- Advanced Course on Nonqualified Stock Options (5 hours)
- Advanced Course on SEC Law and Insider Trading (5 hours)
- Advanced Course on Incentive Stock Options (5 hours)
- Course on Financial Planning with Stock Compensation (5 hours)
- For information, please contact myStockOptions.com at http://www.mystockoptions.com/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following organizations have recorded webcasts or online webinars that may be viewed for continuing education. Please visit their websites for current offerings and cost. Some activities may be for members only.
- GEO - http://www.globalequity.org/geo/home#
- Equity Compensation Webinars
- NASPP - http://www.naspp.com/home/
- Examples of webinars that qualify as continuing education: Stock Plan Fundamentals, Annual Conference - Session Presentations
- NCEO - http://www.nceo.org/. Please note that ESOP focused activities will not count toward CE for CEPs
- Example of webinars that qualify as continuing education: Navigating the 409A Deferred Compensation Plan Rules
- SOS- http://www.sos-team.com/screens/SOS-Knowledgebase/Equity-Compensation-Webcasts.aspx
- CE for CEPs who complete the following courses and pass the exam in the Learning Center on the site.