Continuing Education Calendar
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE WORLD OF EQUITY COMPENSATION?
The CEPI wants to make sure you knew about all the exciting events this month in the world of equity compensation. There are many great opportunities to learn more in this constantly changing industry and to earn Continuing Education hours. For more information, please visit the CEPI website at http://www.scu.edu/business/cepi.
Stay current by participating in some of these activities which have been pre-approved for CE for CEPs.
Continuing education is an integral part of certification programs. Every CEP designee is required to complete 30 hours of continuing education every two years after receiving the designation. For example, if you received your CEP designation in 2013, your first continuing education application is due 12/31/2016. If you are unsure of your next due date, please check the MyCEP System or contact the Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 554-2187.
- March 29, 2018 - Certent Webcast, Your Company is growing - Can your Stock Plan Administrator and Preferred Broker Keep Up?
- April 12, 2018 – SOS Webcast, Do This, Not That: How Do Your Procedures Measure Up?
Planning ahead? Mark your calendar with these important dates:
- April 24-26, 2018 – GEO 19th Annual Conference, Orlando, FL
- myStockOptions.com - CE for CEPs who complete the following courses and corresponding exams in the Learning Center:
- Advanced Course on Restricted Stock, RSUs, and Performance Shares (5 hours)
- Advanced Course on Employee Stock Purchase Plans (5 hours)
- Advanced Course on Nonqualified Stock Options (5 hours)
- Advanced Course on SEC Law and Insider Trading (5 hours)
- Advanced Course on Incentive Stock Options (5 hours)
- Course on Financial Planning with Stock Compensation (5 hours)
- For information, please contact myStockOptions.com at http://www.mystockoptions.com/ or email@example.com
The following organizations have recorded webcasts or online webinars that may be viewed for continuing education. Please visit their websites for current offerings and cost. Some activities may be for members only.
- GEO - http://www.globalequity.org/geo/home#
- Equity Compensation Webinars
- NASPP - http://www.naspp.com/home/
- Examples of webinars that qualify as continuing education: Stock Plan Fundamentals, Annual Conference - Session Presentations
- NCEO - http://www.nceo.org/. Please note that ESOP focused activities will not count toward CE for CEPs
- Example of webinars that qualify as continuing education: Navigating the 409A Deferred Compensation Plan Rules
- SOS- http://www.sos-team.com/screens/SOS-Knowledgebase/Equity-Compensation-Webcasts.aspx
- CE for CEPs who complete the following courses and pass the exam in the Learning Center on the site.