About the EDC
The Executive Development Center at the Leavey School of Business is more than just executive education. It can be a game changer. The EDC offers four robust certificate programs to further your career. Or, if you want, change careers entirely. We also offer partner companies custom corporate learning solutions that align company teams with the latest knowledge of how business gets done in Silicon Valley. So we’re much more than just a classroom. We’re a laboratory where the future is being made.
"The highlights of the week-long Silicon Valley module were the surprise visit of Facebook's CMO, the cutting-edge, interesting, useful and strategic content, and the superb catering and classroom"
Program Participant, Esade Business School, Spain
Since 1957, the Executive Development Center (EDC) at Santa Clara University (SCU) has leveraged its location and strong connections in the heart of Silicon Valley to deliver customized learning solutions on topics ranging from innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership, to high performing teams, managing a global footprint, and the use of social networking in management.
The mission of The LSB’s Executive Development Center is:
- Create positive visibility for the Leavey School of Business and Santa Clara University through programming activities.
- Generate financial resources that can be utilized in supporting faculty research, as well as University and Leavey School of Business initiatives.
The EDC provides lifelong learning opportunities that:
- Address the needs of the Silicon Valley business community
- Enhance the competencies of managers to strengthen the global competitiveness of their firms
- Further the mission of the Leavey School of Business (LSB) and the University
- Create global visibility through partnerships with international set of universities