Become a part of our MBA program and gain access to our first-rate faculty and alumni.
Take the necessary steps so you won’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this exciting program.
of graduates reported an increase in salary or promotion as a result of the program
of graduates felt that the program
met their career
of graduates were employed within 6-months
Exciting new part-time program
Evening classes meet twice per week: 5:45 - 9:10
Core classes are cohort style
Elective courses are flexible
70 units at $1150 per unit
2 years to complete
Open to US citizens, permanent residents, international candidates
Download the MBA Application Checklist
- Online application
- Application fee of $148 (non-refundable)
- GMAT/GRE scores (a waiver is available for qualifying applicants). Take a GMAT mini quiz here.
- A 4-year bachelor's degree
- Official transcripts from all colleges and/or university-level institutions attended*
- 3 essays (1000 word maximum)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 3 or more years of professional work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required of all applicants whose first language is not English (even if the applicant is a U.S. citizen) or if their degree was not awarded by a U.S. university/college
- Personal admission interview
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a personal admission interview. Interviews can be conducted in person at Santa Clara University or via Zoom.
*This includes extension programs and an evaluation from WES for degrees earned outside of the US.
We admit students to the Evening MBA in two quarters, Fall and Spring with the following application deadlines:
April 1 for Scholarship Priority
June 1 Deadline (applications accepted after June 1 as space permits)
Students are admitted on a rolling basis.
Tuition and Financial Aid
$1,150/unit (2019-20 tuition)
70 units to complete degree (approximately $80,500)
For details on payment options and schedules, visit the Bursar's website here »
Federal and Private Loans
The University Financial Aid Office can help in locating and applying for these types of aid. You may visit the staff in Patricia A. and Stephen C. Schott Admission and Enrollment Services Building; call (408) 551-1000, or email email@example.com.
New: SCU Alumni Scholarship: All SCU alumni from undergraduate or graduate programs who are admitted to the Evening MBA program will receive a guaranteed $1000 scholarship.
All applicants to the MBA and MS programs are considered for scholarships, which are merit based. Awards are based on professional accomplishments and outstanding scholarship as demonstrated in collegiate transcripts, GMAT or GRE score and recent coursework. The Graduate Business Office does not award need-based scholarships.
International applicants, please visit the following link to know more information about our MBA program.
Women : 42%
Average age : 31
Student body born outside the U.S. : 26%
Average undergraduate GPA 3.4
% holding an additional graduate degree 30%
Average GMAT 610
Average GRE 313
Average work experience at program entry : 8 years
% employed at time of admission : 90%
Employers at time of admission : Adobe, Amazon, Apple, Cisco, Facebook, GAP, Google, Kaiser Permanente, LinkedIn, Salesforce
MBA Graduate Employment Statistics
60% reported an increase in income.
60% reported an improvement (increase in title) in current company
65% of eligible students received more than one internship offer
80% were employed or started their own business at graduation
Where SCU Works