The ACE Leadership Program will open the application process for the class of 2024 at the end of Winter quarter.
The process includes an essay application and interview process. While the application process is competitive, we encourage students to apply for the program and demonstrate how participation in the program will support their development. If you have questions, please contact Brenda Versteeg, Director, Professional Development and Social Justice.
Students must meet the following criteria to apply to the ACE Leadership Program:
- Enrolled in the Leavey School of Business
- Have a 3.5 cumulative GPA from Fall 2020
- Be a current first year student planning to graduate in 2024
2021 Application Timeline for the Class of 2024
March 2021 - Applications available online for students invited to apply
March 31, 2021 - Information session hosted - details provide in invitation (virtual format). Attendance is not required to apply for program
April 5, 2021 - Application due by noon
April 26, 2021 - Interview week. Selected candidates notified by email about interview times at the beginning of Spring Quarter.
May 17, 2021 - Final participants selected and announced
Program Orientation TBA (virtual format)
Helpful Hints for the Application Process
- Review and proofread your application for typos.
- Write about something from your unique perspective. Example: Networking is an important skill, but why is it important to you and your future career path?
- Practice interviewing with a friend. The Career Center has terrific resources on interview preparation.