Graduate and Undergraduate students of all majors are encouraged to apply for a spot in our annual business pitch competition! Finalists will participate in a series of workshops to hone their business pitch before the big event on May 3rd.
Rules and Regulations:
- Teams must be 2-5 active members.
- Presentations should target 10 minutes in length, with a 5 minute Q&A.
- All teams must include at least one currently-enrolled SCU student.
- Proposed business should be fundable.
- Proposed business plan/pitch should not be in violation of any IP rights.
Criteria for Scoring:
- Quality of the product(s), service(s), and/or solution(s)
- Market opportunities and competition
- Is the business fundable?
- Overall attractiveness of the venture
- Quality of the pitch/presentation
QUESTIONS? Contact Christina Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org)