Family Weekend is February 23-24, 2018
How to Register
Registration for Family Weekend 2018 is now live!
Registration fees are as follow:
- Registration fee (per family)
- $50 until 2/16/18
- $70 starting 2/17/18
- Senior Parent Dinner Dance (per person)
- $90 until 2/10/18
- $110 starting 2/11/18
- No more tickets sold after 2/17/18
In addition to your registration fee, you may need to pay other fees depending on which activities you plan to participate in during Family Weekend. Keep in mind that while the registration fee is per family, fees for additional tickets are per person.
Registration materials (name badges, tickets, program booklet, campus map) may be picked up upon check-in for Family Weekend.
Reasons to Attend
- Become a part of the Santa Clara family and celebrate our traditions
- Attend a course session with some of Santa Clara's professors and leaders
- Learn about study abroad, immersion programs, internships, and much more
- Celebrate a Liturgy with the Santa Clara community
- Dance Saturday night away with live music at the Senior Parent Dinner Dance
- Discover why Santa Clara is nationally recognized for its outstanding academics, faculty, students, and Jesuit tradition
- Experience the excitement of a Bronco sporting event
- Spend Sunday exploring the Bay Area with your student
For More Information
Contact: Cameron Barrilleaux