Support Global Engagement at SCU.
Your gift will further SCU’s strategic priority for global understanding and engagement and our distinct Jesuit commitment to global diversity and global impact both on campus and in the world.
How you can help:
- Support scholarships for SCU's international students
- Support grants for visiting international scholars/professors seeking refuge in the US
- Support scholarships for students to study abroad
- Support scholarships for students to volunteer/work/intern abroad
- Support speakers and programs that cultivate global diversity and intercultural understanding
- Support the International Scholars Lecture Series
The Global Engagement Fund makes possible the Study Abroad Scholarship prioritizing recipients who will study abroad in Freiburg, Germany, other locations in Germany or German-speaking countries. Scholarships are awarded for amounts between $400 and $6,000. There is no separate application for this scholarship, all nominated SCU students who study in Germany or German speaking countries will be considered.
Mail a gift:
Make check payable to:
Global Engagement Fund
Santa Clara University
Varsi Hall, 1st Floor
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara CA 95053-0454
Make a gift by phone:
Associate Provost for International Programs
- Visit the SCU Giving Website
- In the pull down labeled "I want to support...", choose "Other" and type: “Fund 46866-Global Engagement Fund”
3. On the next screen, go to the "Additional Information" section and type in "Global Engagement"