If you've been on an immersion trip during your time at Santa Clara, are an undergraduate student, and want to lead one of the Center's domestic immersion experiences, consider becoming an Immersion Coordinator! As an Immersion coordinator, you will develop leadership skills, assist in the planning and organization of all aspects of an immersion, and most importantly, facilitate an unforgettable immersion experience for your fellow Broncos.
Only students who have participated in an immersion during their time at Santa Clara are eligible to apply. If you have questions regarding this, or would like to get further clarification based on our individual experience, please email Charles Mansour at email@example.com.
In this position, Immersion Coordinators:
- Attend weekly preparation meetings beginning week 2 of the Fall Quarter and continuing for the duration of the academic year.
- Participate in a mandatory overnight retreat in September
- Promote Immersions at SCU.
- Participate in trip selection
- Facilitate preparation meetings with your immersion group.
- Lead a group of students on an immersion.
- Facilitate group meetings upon return from your immersion.
- Represent and support the Center at periodic functions and events
- Receive a $500 stipend.
If you enjoyed a previous immersion and found it a meaningful part of your college experience, you may be an excellent candidate for this position.
Applications for the 2018-2019 Immersion Trip Student Coordinators are now open. Please contact Charles Mansour with questions.
Applications for the 2017-2018 Immersion Trip Student Coordinators are closed. Applications will re-open spring 2018, contact Charles Mansour with questions.