Student Group Honoree - The HUB Writing Center
- The HUB Writing Center is a place for writers at any of the writing process to get support from trained writing partners.
Student Honoree - Eddie Solis Jr.
- Eddie is an English major and writer for the The Santa Clara newspaper. He grew up in Salinas, California. Eddie received several nominations from his peers.
- Eddie selected Ship of Theseus by V.M. Straka as his featured read.
Faculty Honoree - Kirsten Read, Ph.D.
- Dr. Read is the faculty director of the Child Reading and Language Acquisition Lab in the Department of Psychology and was nominated by a number of her students.
- Dr. Read selected Dr. Seuss's Beginner Book Collection as her featured read.
Staff Honoree - Leslie Leonetti '73
- Leslie is a Class Giving Officer for the Office of Development. Leslie was nominated by her office colleagues.
- Leslie is part of a very active book club made up of SCU alumni.
- Leslie selected To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee as her featured read.
Alumni Honoree - Vicki Pope '77
- Vicki is currently President of the Alumni Board of Directors and has served on the board since 2009.
- Among Vicki's other activities she serves on the Board of Trustees for Presentation High School. She is a founding steering committee member for Lantern League, a women's giving circle which hopes to be a guiding light for women and girls – to spark change and ignite opportunity by funding educational and developmental programs.
- She is a baker for Cake4Kids, an organization that bakes themed birthday cakes for foster children and at risk youth.
- Vicki selected Winter Bloom by Tara Heavey as her featured read.